Sunday 1 December 2013

Widgets

Advent Calendar: 1st December


Since having a reliable internet connection on a road trip is a pretty hard thing and I wanna share far too many pictures with you, I'll thought I may upload at least one picture a day during the Adventtime  .

Enjoy the Christmas time! It's horrible here, the sun is shining, but I've seen a bus driver with a Santa Claus-hat and a little Christmastree in his bus...that was so wrong!

And during the night I've seen some glowing houses...I first thought there might be a disco...but on the second thought I remembered the date and believe that it's probably christmas decoration (really bad one if you ask me).

The picture you see above is taken in Hobart on a sunny day. I've been out for a run on the same day and have seen parrots again!

No comments:

Post a Comment