Thursday 2 January 2014

Widgets

About the sound of Sydneys streets and the Opera House

Being asked to take pictures of the buildings of Sydney, the Opera house was obviously the first thing I had to come up with.

On my way to the harbour I walked pass this street artist, who calls herself 'Monnew a busker'. I listened to some of her songs and I can only encourage you to do so too on her Facebook-page. I can hardly support talented street artists with coins but as her sign asks to like her on Facebook I hope I can at lesast help her getting better known futuring her here on my blog. How would you support a street artist rather than with a few coins? Leave me a comment with your ideas!

If you wanna see more pictures of the Sydney harbour read about How 2014 arised from a firework like a phoenix.

No comments:

Post a Comment