Monday 13 January 2014

Widgets

Behind the scenes

As I wrote before I'm in contact with people in Sydney who are all into movie-making. This weekend I was at the set of a short movie called "The date" by Christian Reverchon. We've been shooting the whole day and I've got an acting role as a delivery man (no dirty postman scences, I promise, but if you have good postman jokes write a comment ;)). But mostly I was behind the camera behind the camera, taking stills of the set. I learned some new things and got some basic ideas of what you should look after when you shoot a movie, so overall a good day!

So what's "The date" about? I fear, I can't tell too much before it gets published but it is a romantic comedy and a mannequin plays a big role in it ;)

Read here about my other experiences I had with cinematographs in Sydney in My frist time at KINO and About coming back to work.
Sarah and the Mannequin, photobombed by Alis
Behind the scene

No comments:

Post a Comment